Knights of Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Voting booth

+9
MrTasselhof
neenz
akibfatty
Epheus
instaavince
eSmooth
lego1
epocalipse
errol242
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Voting booth - Page 2 Empty Re: The Voting booth

Post by Epheus Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:54 pm

Lego. Y does this upset u so much. I am unclear as to the offense this seems to cause. Please explain so I can understand your point of view.

Epheus

Back to top Go down

Post by neenz Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:54 pm

next time i leave, Im swapping in with my smurf. that way it gives me the safety of not being replaced lol

neenz

Back to top Go down

Post by lego1 Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:57 pm

for 1 its not right that 3000 or 2000 hb in bb isnt good enough so ppl leave...its like a slap n the face to others who dontpplace...myself included..and ibviously this is causingmre problems so ill leave it alone..Im just speaking for us little guys

lego1

Back to top Go down

Post by lego1 Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:00 pm

us little guys who have 3-4x the donations..and some cases 5x

lego1

Back to top Go down

Post by lego1 Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:02 pm

seems like the oonly ones disagreeing r the ones that do place and leave

lego1

Back to top Go down

Post by akibfatty Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:02 pm

Guys debating on HB is of no use. We all need hb bad and it takes time for everyone to earn them. Our heroes level up faster thsn we eatn hb that's why we feel bad but it's the same for everyone even for stronger players. If you finish 1st you get 12k hb per day but to get a lvl 6 hero you need 30k hb so still you need to be patient.

akibfatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Epheus Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:05 pm

I just can't follow the idea that people should all have yo be satisfied by the same amount. If I strive to be better and therefore earn more. Why couldn't I step away from guild a few days to make 20k hb so I can lvl my 120 heroes?
Mind you. I am not even speaking for myself here. This is on no way self serving I am "one of the little guys" I have 2 characters over 100 at 103... I probably couldn't solo bb. But should I never strive to? Sorry. But that's not my style. I strive to beat neenz everyday. I do that to improve and I enjoy the competition. Competition breeds success....

Epheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Epheus Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:07 pm

I have said my peace and certainly respect your stance lego; I just vehemently don't agree. I imagine I have made mine pretty clear...

Cya in cc!

Epheus

Back to top Go down

Post by neenz Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:23 pm

I agree to what Lego is saying. I think he's saying that some people (and i've been guilty of this Sad ) do our BB and then leave to do BB on their own. If ppl are going to do our guild BB and leave, it leaves no room for the 'little' guys to place and then the person who does place..leaves to make MORE..its like a slap in the face.

Maybe in the future, whoever plans to leave the guild for a few days..makes sure they post their weekly minimum and are ask to NOT participate in that day's BB?!

neenz

Back to top Go down

Post by Epheus Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:25 pm

Seems fair

Epheus

Back to top Go down

Post by errol242 Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:22 pm

im kind of on the fence with this one i see both sides.
a couple people have had good ideas and i have a few.
Personally i think we should allow it but with some structure and change to our system of doing it.
Lego is right its not fair for someone to place only to leave same day and farm. Neenz said to have said person not participate in bb i totally agree.
instavince said to make people donate well on that what if we made it only people who r elite are eligible.and if want to farm again have to be elite again that would eliminate the coming and going while also encouraging donations from the heavy hitters.
this is not the final word by any means so keep the ideas and feelings coming.

errol242

Back to top Go down

Post by lego1 Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:25 pm

everybody has valid points...so with everything being said id like to c all of it happen...in order to leave on Ur own u must b elite and if and when u choose to leave u must give a notice

lego1

Back to top Go down

Post by lego1 Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:26 pm

this way we r killing donations and we can still maintain rank without neone getting feelings hurt

lego1

Back to top Go down

Post by Epheus Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:57 pm

Sorry. but the elite thing is a stretch. We should hold our best players "hostage" by making them pay our guild an absorbent amount of shards just so they can go make there army stronger which helps our guild in the long run?

Epheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Epheus Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:59 pm

I do like Legos idea of asking them not to participate the day of. And extend that yo the day back as well for bb. And to meet at least min shard donations b4 they leave.

Epheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Epheus Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:07 pm

Again. Is them leaving and coming back causing harm to the guild. If so then I'm probably wrong. I just am unawares of how.

Epheus

Back to top Go down

Post by MrTasselhof Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:26 am

I think the fair stance on this is as most have said...

If you leave to farm HB, you can't farm Guild BB the day you plan to leave or possibly even the day before. You also can't farm Guild BB the day you come back and possibly the day after.

In terms of Shards I agree also that you should still be required to meet the minimum donation for the week you leave and (where applicable) the week you come back.

I don't think we need to impose a 3k shard donation or anything... but definately to keep things fair, the weekly minimum if not more should be maintained if you plan to come back.

I think by giving the day or two buffer on each side of someone leaving to farm their own HB, it is enough of an "opportunity" for those left in the Guild to feel comfortable. I think it is still on the individual members to increase their ability to place in BB and should not expect those that never leave the Guild to "Stand Down" on placing.

Being in a Top 5 Guild, you have to expect powerhouse players, if you want better odds of placing then you need to leave and join a lower ranked guild where you are the powerhouse... otherwise enjoy being part of one of the great guilds, continue contributing to make it great!

Thanks and peace out! Wink

MrTasselhof

MrTasselhof

Back to top Go down

Post by neenz Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:15 pm

I totally agree with Mr Tasselhol. If a member decides to leave they should be able to post the week's minimum. If they are going to be gone for a week or so, perhaps they should double it as a fee. I would like to think that if a person is to leave on a certain day, maybe it would help the rest to ask them not to participate in the day's Boss Battle. not sure where we're heading with this, just a suggestion..

neenz

Back to top Go down

Post by arenaloser Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:02 am

I don't understand what hb farming is.
Is that on a smurf account?

arenaloser

Back to top Go down

Post by lego1 Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:19 am

arena its when u leave the guild to do bb solo to get extra hb

lego1

Back to top Go down

Post by fepenico Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:39 am

It appears HB farming is leaving a weaker guild to place first on the bb. I vote A, I have not used the concept myself, but I can see it being beneficial to everyone, AS LONG as things are organized.

It should be left to the members with some clout already. If people that place normally go elsewhere to get more HB, others who would normally not place get a chance for more HB here in the guild. The only issue I see is if too many of the strong players leave, we can't do T2 boss. But that seems unlikely.

And I agree, if you're doing a boss elsewhere, should probably not be doing the guilds boss.

fepenico

Back to top Go down

Post by LORD BURG Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:13 am

Well I guess I was out of the loop. I didnt even realize this was a problem. And as I am typing this IGG fixed it so its not possible to do anymore anyway.

With that said, when people leave everyone else would move up 1 slot and give them more HB. So it actually helps everyone that finishes under them.

Secondly as long as that person returns then it makes them stronger and in turn makes the guild stronger.

Third, several of us are close to having heroes that are 140. It takes 100,000 HB to get over 140. Thats a ton if your only getting 5k per day. It would take you 2 weeks per hero, personally I have 4 heroes over 132. So without farming the BB it would take me 2 months to get all my heroes over 140. And by then I would have several more waiting at 140.

Finally, I saw someone yesterday say that the update was going to nerf the BB soloing so I left to get one last farming run in. I honestly didnt see this post until the server was down for the update, so I didnt know this was upsetting to some people. I didnt mean to upset anyone at all. Hopefully you guys dont have a problem with me coming back one last time.

LORD BURG

Back to top Go down

Post by makronic Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:46 am

What's hb farming?

makronic

Back to top Go down

Post by makronic Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:49 am

ok got it, didn't know there was a page 4

makronic

Back to top Go down