Knights of Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHARDS DONATIONS

+3
epocalipse
lego1
akibfatty
7 posters

Go down

SHARDS DONATIONS Empty SHARDS DONATIONS

Post by akibfatty Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:47 pm

Hi guys,

I know we all need shards to upgrade our hero skill levels and/or to get the heroes we can't get from rolling gems. But it's also important we donate generously to the guild as it is for the good of the guild.
The minimum donation per week is 225 but it doesn't mean that someone can donate 450 in one week and skip 1 week of donations. Whether you donate 225 or 2250 in a week, you still have to donate the following week.
It's not much to donate more than 225 per week. Here's some info to clarify:

If you farm A, you make 560 per week.
If you farm B, you make 840 per week.
If you farm C, you make 1120 per week.
If you farm D, you make 1400 per week.
If you farm E, you make 1680 per week.

That's 280 extra shards per week for every next level you pass.

From the above info, I really don't think 225 is anyway a problem.
We all need to put efforts in our guild.

Good luck and Peace.

akibfatty

Back to top Go down

SHARDS DONATIONS Empty Re: SHARDS DONATIONS

Post by lego1 Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:09 pm

i agree ive been wanting the same thing...i think 225 is a cake walk and need to up minimum

lego1

Back to top Go down

Post by epocalipse Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:35 pm

This is epocalipse I agree with aki 100% we have a great guild and we need more elites and remember if anyone is going to b gone a few days weeks whatever plz let one of us know BTW...today's my day lol

epocalipse

Back to top Go down

Post by MrTasselhof Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:42 pm

My suggestion is this to make it easy to not only meet but exceed the minimum donation amount.

Every morning I imagine most of you have/will have 3 Here Be Monsters attempts ready to go. There are a total of 8 attempts per day.

So my suggestion is simple...

Whatever HBM level you can do... donate the shards from those first three successes every day.

So... I personally can do E 100% which is 30 shards per.

So 3x30 = 90 Shard donation per day = 630 shard donation for the week!
- I am actually currently donating 100 per day.

Farm For Guild:
A = 10*3 = 30/day * 7 = 210/week
B = 15*3 = 45/day * 7 = 315/week
C = 20*3 = 60/day * 7 = 420/week
D = 25*3 = 75/day * 7 = 525/week
E = 30*3 = 90/day * 7 = 630/week
F = 35*3 = 105/day * 7 = 735/week
etc...

And if you are whining that what is left for me... well a LOT...
You still get 5 HBM plus whatever you can farm out of the dungeons.

Farm For You:
A = 10*5 = 50/day * 7 = 350/week
B = 15*5 = 75/day * 7 = 525/week
C = 20*5 = 100/day * 7 = 700/week
D = 25*5 = 125/day * 7 = 875/week
E = 30*5 = 150/day * 7 = 1050/week
F = 35*5 = 175/day * 7 = 1225/week

PLUS you get to keep whatever you farm from the dungeons...
I personally farm D4S2 which can award 15 shards.
Everyone should be able to at least farm D2S2 which can award 5 shards.

So bottom line in my eyes... there is no excuse or reason not to hit the current minimum and I think EVERYONE should contribute a daily amount equivalent to their HBM capability which allows members to contribute according to their current strength.

MIND YOU... you are still encouraged to donate more than that, but I really think to maintain regular and substantial donations... that the easiest method is the first 3 HBM's that you complete for a day.

If you miss a day of playing, then you just need to make sure you either donate double the next day or keep track to hit the minimum for the week.

Hopefully Helpful!

MrTasselhof

MrTasselhof

Back to top Go down

Post by lego1 Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:22 pm

love the idea tassel...just i doubt the majority will actually do it or try it.. we r a great guild with better players and i don't c it happening bc everyone needs to keep as much for the heroes...

even putting it n clear terms like u did i don't c ppl doing it. its a shame that i feel that way but hey :-).. neway id like to c this pass and c exactly how fast we can shoot up ranks more

lego1

Back to top Go down

Post by errol242 Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:50 pm

This guild was started by people that donated all thats how we got to top ten, not by making minimum donations.  People think that if they do minimum they are doing good for the guild well thats just not the case.  Minimum is right before you get kicked out. that being said I think tassels idea is a good one because the people with higher might should be helping more then the people on the bottom and that idea does just that. I dont think we should change minimum incase someone has a busy week etc i just think people higher might should do their part and kick in more.

errol242

Back to top Go down

Post by lego1 Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:18 pm

yes tru errol u have a point but how do we go about making it to where higher might donate more than lower..

lego1

Back to top Go down

Post by akibfatty Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:47 am

Thanks Tass for clarifying in more detail what I was trying to say. It really explains that even if we donate more than minimum, we still have shed loads to stockpile for our hero upgrades.

Errol, I think we should change donations for players based on their might.

For example,

Above 30K Might should donate 1250 per week.

20-29K Might should donate 725 per week.(It's reasonable as explained by Tass above).
15-19K Might should donate 550 per week.

Less than 15K Might should be 300 per week.

akibfatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledi09 Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:32 am

Hi all.I am not agree with Aki.I know how important is for the guild,the donations,but u can't put different minimum for different might.First of all this is a game where players can grow up working hard and spending money.If minimum will be changed based of might,players in need for shards will not grow up in might or will change guild.i think we must change minimum donation for week.450 shards a week.Others that can do better are always wellcome.

Ledi09

Back to top Go down

Post by akibfatty Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:57 pm

The only reason I proposed different minimum based on might is because, the higher the might, the stronger the heroes and the more shards you can farm from higher ranked HBM challenges.

And as Tass explained above in the detail, it's not difficult to donate 550 minimum, even if you are farming E.

akibfatty

Back to top Go down

Post by LORD BURG Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:55 am

I have a serious question.  What are we going to do with all these shards after we get to 75 guild members.  That is the max guild level i think.  

If we have 75 members donating 450 shards a week, like was sugested, thats 33,750 shards a week.  The boss fight takes 300 a day so thats 2100 a week.  So we will have 30k shards for what?  Flags?  Seriously I dont see the point.  

You guys want to farm the legendary boss.  You need to take some of your shards and increase your heroes skill levels.  Instead of telling people to buy gems.  

I will do whatever you guys decide to do, but I really dont get it.  I have always said, I am in this guild because I like the people in it, not because of our rank.  If I was worried about rank then I could easily leave and join Shinra.

LORD BURG

Back to top Go down

Post by MrTasselhof Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:33 pm

I agree that donating shards to keep rank is a relative mute point as it stands now... particularly once we get the maximum members.

BUT...

I do still see the need to donate shards and build a "stockpile"... because you never know what IGG has planned.

There are probably a number of "incentives" they could implement surrounding Guilds and all of it will take Shards to get.

In Particular the tab for "Troop Talent" in your guild hall under the flags button.... We don't know what this is/will be, or how it will work... but I guarentee it is going to involved the "Currency" you get by donating shards.

SO... even if we don't need to donate shards for the "Guild" it still make sense to donate shards for yourself, so you can be ready when there is something more to spend the "Currency" on then 5 flags.

It may also require the Guild Shards Currency to unlock or upgrade abilities that individuals can buy for that Troop Talent.

Just my theory/2 Cents on the situation.

MrTasselhof

MrTasselhof

Back to top Go down

Post by lego1 Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:39 pm

i agree with everything...as far as lord rank is not a problem to me as well..its the ppl we have n our guild that keeps me here...

tassel Ur point is good too...there is still alot of purpose to donate shards bc we don't know wut will happen n the future especially with the troop talents..

so donations yea we should probably up the minimum but to where we all can still save shards to lvl our heroes for the bb...

so it seems to me that we r still at a crossroads with where we want to take the guild and wut we wanna do as far as rank and then personal strength

lego1

Back to top Go down

Post by epocalipse Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:04 am

Thumbs up  Very Happy 

epocalipse

Back to top Go down

Post by akibfatty Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:09 am

Burg--> Agreed.
MrT --> Agreed.
Lego -->> Everything is awesomeeeee....
Epo --> Thumps up.

Beautiful people in Kol. Everywhere I see is beautiful people.

Very Happy

akibfatty

Back to top Go down

Post by lego1 Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:33 pm

lol aki

lego1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down